Creation of an online store selling watches on 1C-Bitrix
Client: Tempus shop
The date: 05.09.2020
- Provide the buyer with information about the product and the company
- Develop an individual conversion design
- Develop a fast website
- Organize a convenient and intuitive site structure
We developed a design concept based on prototypes of the main and internal pages. The designer worked on the color scheme, fonts, photos, icons.
The design was created only for the PC version, for other devices they did the adaptation themselves.
- Deployment of the domain on the hosting of the Customer
- Layout html layouts
- Adaptation setting
- Stretching html layouts for CMS 1C-Bitrix
- Connecting and finalizing the functionality
- Customizing pop-up windows and shopping cart
- Checking and fixing errors
Before the completion of the project, the manager checks the completed stages for compliance with the brief, rules for developing a prototype, design, requirements for HTML layout and linking layouts to the site.
Fill out the brief
Leave a request and we will send you a brief to fill out.