Online store of turnkey modular paintings
The date: 19.09.2017
- Provide the buyer with information about the product and the company
- Develop an individual conversion design
- Develop a fast website
- Organize a convenient and intuitive site structure
- Fill and prepare the site for the launch of advertising
We started creating a site for modular paintings by analyzing competitors and thinking through the concept of the site.
We analyzed about 30 sites in Russia and Kazakhstan, collected the best and took them as a basis.
Based on the analysis of competitors in the Axure RP program, we created 4 interactive pages of the site.
Upon completion of the prototypes, it was possible to try yourself as a client and go all the way from the main page to the registration of the application.
Approved the prototype after minor adjustments on the main page.
We developed a design concept based primarily on prototypes. The designer worked on the color scheme, fonts, photos, icons.
The designer developed the logo and color scheme for the new site.
- Preparing html layouts
- Adaptive layout
- Connecting html layouts to CMS Opencart
- Setting up and adjusting the mobile version
- Checking and fixing errors
- Setting up mail notifications
- Preparing photos for the site
- Filling the site with pictures and pricing
Set up email notifications for corporate mail. Most of the time was spent developing pricing and preparing pictures for the site. Pictures for the site were formed in Photoshop using batch processing. And pricing was formed based on the analysis of competitors.
Before the completion of the project, the manager checks the completed stages for compliance with the brief, rules for developing a prototype, design, requirements for HTML layout and linking layouts to the site.
Fill out the brief
Leave a request and we will send you a brief to fill out.